- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” —Edith Wharton
- “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” —H.G. Wells
- “Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.” —Christopher Morley
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” —Tony Robbins and countless others
- What happened yesterday that you are going to overcome today?
- What are you doing to spread light to those around you?