- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. —Cicero
- Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. —Estonian Proverb
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. —Thornton Wilder
- When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them. —Chinese Proverb
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. —John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- What things in your life do you take for granted?
- What are you thankful for?