There’s no better time to think about helping others than during the season of giving. There are many ways you can help spread the festive spirit.
Giving doesn’t have to be a major effort. Even the smallest donations can make a difference. Don’t forget opportunities for giving in the New Year. After all, giving isn’t just for Christmas.
- Go grocery shopping and donate some of your purchases to the local food bank.
- Get a group of friends together a make a Christmas hamper for a family in need.
- Give some cash to a panhandler.
- Buy a coffee for someone on the street.
- Make a post-Christmas donation to a charity. The need is still there.
As you share what you have, much more will come back to you.