At the end of your day, do you find yourself wonder where the time went and why there is still a pile of work to be done? Perhaps you’re wasting your time and don’t know it. There is a lot of busy-work that looks productive, but in the end, does little or nothing to move you towards finishing what is important.
Jeff Doubek of Day-Timer has written an article at Stepcase Lifehack on four bad time-management habits you need to eliminate to stop wasting time:
- Stop random e-mail checks
- Quit “winging-it”
- Don’t be an interruption magnet
- End your silent procrastination
Read the article here: 4 Critical Ways You Can Stop Wasting Time Today.
- 5 Counter-Intuitive Productivity Tips (dextronet.com)
- 8 Ways to Stop Wasting Time and Get More Done (openforum.com)