Visualize successful outcomes.
- Use positive affirmations to boost your attitude.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Find successful people and ask them how they do it. Pick their brains and copy their techniques.
- Give yourself rewards.
- Find what really interests you and you’ll get into the habit of wanting to learn.
- Be realistic about what you can achieve.
- Team up with others. If you are having a bad day, others can encourage and motivate.
- Always finish things. If you keep starting things and don’t complete them, you end up thinking you can never get anything done.
- If something goes wrong, keep it in perspective. It doesn’t mean that you’re bad at everything.
- Be persistent, “Constant dripping hollows out a stone.” —Lucretius
- Don’t procrastinate. You’ll find that whatever you’ve been putting off isn’t as bad as you thought.
- You can’t achieve everything at once. Learn to be patient – break tasks down into small chunks and tackle them one at a time.
- Set goals and targets for yourself.
- Use different types of music to fire yourself up, concentrate or relax.
- You have to work hard to achieve success.
- Be confident; believe that you can do whatever you are planning to do.
- Work organized: it’s easier to work if you can find things you need.
- Sometimes it’s just not the right time to work. Take some time out to go outside, read a book, play a musical instrument.
- Focus on what you have done well in the past to motivate for the future.
- Avoid negative thinking. Don’t say, ”I’ll never be able to do that” Instead say, “I’ll try and then I’ll know for certain if I can do it or not.”
- Read and listen to success and motivation material.
- Get family and friends on-side to give support.
- Set time-lines to reach your goals.
- Have a system for collecting ideas.
- Have fun. The more you enjoy what you’re trying to accomplish, the easier it’s going to be.
Download the best note-taking app – Evernote.