Journal writing is a good way to document events in your life. Time passes quickly and thoughts evaporate are lost unless written down. A journal entry can remind you of something you thought today, months from now.
Looking at a blank page in a journal can be daunting; where to begin. Here are 10 questions you can ask yourself to get ideas flowing.
- What were the significant events of the day?
- In what way was this day different from other days?
- Did I have any significant conversations?
- What did I read today? Did it say anything special to me?
- How did I feel during the day? What were the high and low points?
- Was I worrying about anything today?
- What gave me particular happiness or joy?
- What did I accomplish today?
- Did I fail at anything and what lesson did I learn?
- Did I gain any insights into myself or someone else?